Sunday 10 September 2017

What could be worse than Scary Clowns watching you from across the street?

Perhaps Scary Clowns watching you sleep?

Scary Clowns.

It's bad enough when you can see them - but what if they were smaller?
What if they were the size of cats?
Or rats?

"Ooh!" I hear you say; "I would never have thought of such a thing! How ghastly!"

Good job that I am on the case then, is it not?

Well, best to be prepared, that's what I say, and so, in the unlikely event of Tiny Clown infestation, I thought it might be a good idea to set some, er, Tiny Clown Traps. ( Like big Rat Traps, you see. )

So I did.

And guess what?

I caught one of the little blighters!



Only the head though... I imagine the body has scuttled off to grow a new one or something. Heavens!



Doesn't he look surprised!

It looks like some frightful offspring of Clown and Meerkat; at least I'm not responsible for this one!

Although I still need to figure out just where that dreadful Yellow Sign got in...

Still, Me: 1 Clowns (tiny): 0 A fine result!

Off to reset the traps!

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment