Saturday 29 April 2017

Bloody devil's juice!!

That's what this is, so beware!!

What, I hear you type? What is?

This! This is it! Be warned:-

 Argh!


Now, to be fair, there is nothing wrong with it, as it is, it is a very good wood dye, I have no problem in it as it is, but-

Unlike the rest of its peers, it misbehaves!
If I pour say, Dark Mahogany wood dye onto a cloth, it comes out, soaks into the cloth and is applied, nicely and without fuss. As do the others that I frequently apply- Light Oak, Antique Pine, Indian Rosewood- just fine and well behaved.
If I use Ebony... it soaks into the cloth, and is applied nicely and without fuss...then soaks through the cloth and down your hand.
It runs down the side of the spout and sits in the lip of the top. getting onto the fingers and all over the place.
In short, it seems to be much thinner than the rest of its kith and kin. It is much trickier to handle.!

It's not the brand- I use a lot of them, and they are all fine- but this one.

It's dark and mischievous.

You have been warned...

Bloody devil's juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment