Wednesday 7 December 2016

Down in the depths of the Chronostream!

Oh my!
There are some strange and deceptive streams of cause and causality down here... there are glimpses of things that usually only exist in one's heart's delight!

A Particularly Interesting diversion lead to... well, its as well not to dwell on the details, lest it lead tyros and fools into trying to find it... let's say in that certain reality, mana is everywhere...

From the first haul...


Wands - On stands...

The first haul in total
 Well I never!
 Magic Wands!

They seem to be old, and well used. Many sizes, shapes and types of wood.

Many types of Magic? Magick or Majik? Dark... or Milk?

I don't know enough yet!

There seem to be quite  few of these. I wonder if it actually safe to take them?

Well, I don't seem to have the knack of conjuration  with any of them, so either I am a weak
Wizard, or they don't work here...

I wonder which one is more likely?

No comments:

Post a Comment